Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Hand Knitting Takes On A New Meaning...


My first thought was that I didn't quite believe my eyes when I saw this knitting technique on Handimania. My second thought was that it was so obvious so why hadn't I thought of it - all those playtimes spent playing Cat's-Cradle!
But it takes genius to think the obvious that no-one yet has thought and apart from this being a little act of genius, it is such fun. You could do it with a friend..... oh, yes you can!
I think it takes about 30 minutes to make this cosy scarf - and if you are not quite sure how to start, the video below gives you excellent step by step instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this link! Such fun to find a way to do hand knitting without the need for needles.

    Great results. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. I'm obviously too practical. My first thought was how do you put it down if you need to answer the door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I can't reply - I'm tied up right now...

    ReplyDelete